Elephant Ceramics - makes me think of home





I just stumbled across Elephant Ceramics on Design Sponge and there is something about the pieces that reminds me of home. The texture and colours are gorgeous and remind me of seaside communities in Scotland. Michele Michael is based in Brooklyn and started making ceramics to use in her job as a home design editor and prop stylist. She recently started selling her pieces (and sold out immediately). Head over to her website to see more for yourself.

Comments

those are gorgeous, love the colours!! xx
PinkCoffie said…
Amazing collection indeed! So happy that there are creative people around, making gorgeous pieces like these for us! My favorites are the aqua serving bowl and the oatmeal & white combination of platters & bowls. Nothing strange that she sold out immediately, cuz all the pieces are just fab <3 thanks for sharing. Xoxo

- Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

Popular Posts