Friday Favourites - bedside tables


This weeks' Friday favourites are bedside tables. There have been a few occasions in my life that I have owned a proper purpose built bedside table. There have also been times that I have used a chair as a makeshift bedside table. I have also posted before about using other items like a ladder or old suitcases which I personally love. But if you want to be all grown up, here are some lovely bedside tables on the market just now:


1 - Manufacture Nightstand from maison du monde  €129
2 - Case Valentine Bedside Table from John Lewis  £225
3 - Rustic Drawers on Wheels from Rose and Grey  £295
4 - White Julia Bedside Table from Pottery Barn  $199
5 - Georgia Bedside Unit from Habitat  £130

Have a fantastic weekend

Comments

Designwali said…
So many nice options! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog because it led me here!
Appletree said…
thanks for stopping by Appletree today! great blog!
Acbarnett said…
Uh-oh you just got me hooked on maison du monde! I may be on there for quite some time this evening! Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I'm looking forward to following you on your journey to becoming a freelance interior designer and wish you all the best!! From the selections above it looks like you have great style! Have a great weekend xxx

Popular Posts