Friday Favourites - patterned mugs


This weeks' Friday favourites are patterned mugs. I have seen a number of lovely textured mugs recently - I am particularly keen on all of the knitted surfaces in ceramics just now. So here are some gorgeous patterned mugs:

1 - Dawning Mug by Clare Gage available from Not on the high street  £15
2 - Modernist Mug available from West Elm  $10
3 - Fez mug available from Idyll Home  £12
4 - Coiling dots mug available from Anthropologie  €8.00
5 - Cable cup available from Annette Bugansky Design at My Deco boutique  £30

Have a wonderful weekend


Comments

Marta said…
I absolutely love the one with white and grey stripes. I really like this light grey mixed with white. It's simple and elegant at the same time.
Love the blue hue of number 2!
Monica said…
#3 is all ready for stripe mania ;) and my favorite one.
La Boheme said…
Number 2 please! Wishing you wonderful weekend!
tinajo said…
Oooh - that last one was wonderful! :-)
I am currently obsessed with striped everything so #3 is perfect for me! Love it!
Star Hughes Living
Melanie said…
Oh, love the gray stripes!

Popular Posts