Love the Look



The room I have selected for this weeks love the look is from a home for sale in Sweden on Stadshem found via Desire to Inspire. I love the details in this modern and eclectic room. The Indonesian stool, photography lamp and orchid being just a few!

Here's how you can get the look:

1 - Over Mantel Mirror from Graham and Green - £295
2 - Pink Phalaenopsis Orchid from Interflora - €32.50
3 - LSA Odile Glass Vase from Heals - £40
4 - Aurora Red Table Lamp from Terry's Fabrics -  £26.95
5 - Photographic tripod and lamp shade from Habitat - £40 & £50
6 - Gilda Blom cushion from Ikea - £15.31
7 - Black Leather Barcelona Ottoman from Furnisho - £149.99
8 - Block Top Coffee Table from Dwell - £149
9 - Teak Chinese Stool from Puji - £125

Comments

tinajo said…
Great post - I do love this look. :-)
Rebecca said…
I love this!!! Great job creating the look!! :)
I love this look! Especially the white walls with such pretty wood floors. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for visiting my site - I'm following yours now :)
Star Hughes Living
rebecca said…
yep, i love the look too. so cozy and kinda girly.
Monica said…
I really love this column of yours and can appreciate how much time goes into it.
Great space and you have captured it well.
Monica

Popular Posts