Friday Favourites - Cereal Bowls


This week my Friday favourite is cereal bowls. I actually have plain white bowls just now but I think I may have to buy some colourful ones too as there are some lovely patterns and finishes available just now.

1 - Modern bowl in blue from West Elm  €5.87
2 - Studio stoneware cereal bowl in grey from John Lewis £7
3 - Provence Rose set of 4 bowls from Cath Kidson  £22
4 - Piecrust bowl from Anthropologie  €14
5 - Rotor small stoneware bowl in black from Hus & Hem  £12.25

Have a lovely weekend


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love my white ones :)But there is somthing going on, because yesterday I went to a secon-hand shop, and I found two plates with green leaves..

After posting the song of Simon and Garfunkel singing: The Leaves That Are Green.. That made me stand still for a moment haha..
Jennifer Seales said…
No surprise - I love the Cath Kidston ones!

Popular Posts