Hi Eveyone, I have been really rubbish - no posts in 5 months. That's because I have changed direction a bit from all things interior related. I started working towards my new business in August and have been so busy I let things slip on here. I have been setting up a website, registering my business and I went on a course to make sure I know what I am doing to keep my accounts in check. I have now had many bookings and I have a workshop for 100 children coming up.


What is the business I hear you wonder? I have started running children's jewellery making parties in my local area, I have also opened an Etsy shop and last week I started a blog for all things jewellery related. Please do stop by for a look, my blog has links to my website and etsy shop.


I would like to think I will keep this blog going as it took me a long time to build it up with lovely regular readers but I can't say with 100% certainty that I will.  Check back every now and then to see if I have had a chance to catch up on the world of interiors or stop by my Bead Bash blog to see what I am up to now


Amy x

Comments

Good on you, I hope it all goes well :)

Popular Posts