Irish Chain Dunnes Channels The Anthropologie Style

images from Dunnes Stores


image from anthropologie

Hello, long time no speak!

I have been in the process of preparing to re-launch and start posting to this blog again - I'm not quite there yet but I was out in my local shop today and decided that this was a story that couldn't wait because it's local!  I used to have a few Irish readers so I hope you are still out there as this is exciting (in my opinion). 

I am a huge fan of Anthropologie and the eclectic style that they convey so well. I am not such a fan of their prices and can only drool at the beautiful pictures via their online store as there are no physical stores in Ireland.

So, imagine my excitement when I discovered the Carolyn Donnelly collection for Dunnes Stores (a major chain store in Ireland). Gorgeous cups, vases, cushions, gifts in lovely hues and patterns. I have already purchased a small cup and some lovely patterned tissue paper and may go back for more - I was eyeing up the cushions too.  The best thing is that the price points in this collection is more suited to my budget. Happy days and well done to Dunnes and Carolyn!

Comments

Popular Posts