My Scrapbook: party brights and naturals



My scrapbook this week is Party Brights. With new year or (hogmanay where I come from) celebrations around the corner why not welcome the year 2013 with a mix of brights. I have always been a fan of white as a base colour with lots of bright accessories, this scrapbook is taking it to a party level with multi colour confetti as inspiration with light tones of wood to add a natural touch. I actually bought the lights in the top image for my soon to be new arrival's nursery. I will share the post on that when the room is complete.

A lot of people go for a sophisticated new years party style with a theme like white and silver but I love a bit of colour to make your guests smile. What do you think?

Comments

I think bring on the bright fun colours too! Hope you have a sensations NYE x

Popular Posts