Mismatched Style for a Grand Autumnal Effect



Photographer: Nina Broburg
Images from Livet Hemma

So I think I am fully back in the swing of absorbing all things lovely about interiors, it's not hard for me really. I have always been obsessed with interiors so wanting to blog about it will not be hard, finding the time to sit down and actually write something may be a little tricky with a little one who's about to start crawling any day now.

We don't have our keys yet so I am spending a lot of time browsing for inspiration and drooling over seasonal lifestyle shots. I am also trying to do the odd practical thing like find fittings that will fit into the tiny bathroom that we will soon have and figure out who to get to knock down one of our walls in the kitchen.

But until we get the keys I can't finalise any of that, so I can do the fun bit - create mood boards, and get carried away with myself browsing online.

I love autumn or the fall, I love halloween, crunchy golden leaves, I love the cosy evenings inside when we start to light the fire - so when I was sent the above images by Livet Hemma I had to share them with you. Mismatched chairs and table wear is a popular look that I have long been a fan of and I love the grand autumnal feel of these images. The colour on the walls, the large jug of grass and the miss matched fabrics on the table. This setting is cosy, grand and relaxed all together. I wonder if I will ever be able to achieve such a sophisticated yet casual feel for a small get together - probably not for a good few years!

What do you think of this look? Do you think it is possible to achieve a level of stylish/ sophisticated living with babies and young children in the house?


Comments

Popular Posts